AIM
x664x

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

lulz

12/15/2010: The day Awesome Face destroyed the world by cuteness.

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

I wonder...

Why didn't this get any awards? Well at least it got front page...

Awesome artwork, to say the least. The story tied in perfectly with the song you chose, and in the ned the savior prevails =D

McDarnold's (Superseded) McDarnold's (Superseded)

heh

i work at McDonald's
and i found this funny
good job!!

Killer Bush 3D Killer Bush 3D

You see...

this really isn't fair. i voted on your submission, which is a one frame flash with a link to a website. that's worth a 0.

the game itself is top-quality. but the problem is, the reason you can't actually submit the real thing to NG is because it exceeds the file size limitations. so it's entirely unfair to rate the game the flash links to, since it does not follow NG rules.

this is why i, among others, blew the whistle on this the first time it was submitted. a submission like this is usually considered a malicious submission. i'm giving this a 0.

but don't get me wrong, your game rocks! it's simply beyond NG standards, this isn't the place for it. unless you could squeeze it as close to 5k as possible without entirely runining the game experience (which appears to be impossible).

so with all this said, please understand why i blew the whistle on this the first time around, and why i'm voting 0 this time.

pyropymp responds:

First of all, it is not a game. Second of all, I believe I am a well-established enough author on NG to not have to endure skepticism about whether my works contain "mailicious" content. Third, last but not least, I, along with thousands of other authors on this site provide you with free entertainment, you can choose to watch it or not, vote high or low... so just stick to that, and leave me and my works alone.

CBK episode II CBK episode II

very nice!

i loved it. the animation style was very unique and interesting. and the black and white added an effect to it. the only thing with color was the blood, very well done! the action was also nice, and the animation was for the most part very smooth.

voted 5, you deserve it!

mchawking responds:

Thank you, I appreciate your review!

Nate Johnson
natenation dot com!

-Zombie Nation- Ep 2.1 -Zombie Nation- Ep 2.1

not bad

i liked it. and your petty attempt at humor did get me to laugh. it was decently animated, but the quality of sound could have been a tad bit better. my mic sucks too, i know how it is.

i didn't see your older movies so i can't compare, but maybe i'll take a look. maybe then i'll be able to better appreciate this "new" one.

awesome submission! voted 5.

UndeadManchester responds:

Thanking you

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

i love it

although ANYONE could do this (as proven by AntiClockClock) i think this is awesome. i think someone should build off this, turn it into a giant anime-style music video beginning and ending with a person at their webcam listening to this song. it's a nifty idea, too bad i don't have the talent myself to draw out the frames.

The Skull The Skull

nope

no story, no point, no reason

the music didn't match

and it sucked

Reaperofgifs responds:

Ok here is the thing, you dont make flashes, people who dont make flashes shouldn't even talk unless they like it, if you can make a better flash, you know show me up, then i apologize...lets put it to the test...shall we?

A clowns birthday A clowns birthday

nope

too short, crappy animation, no story, and not funny at all.

try again another time

Stair Jumper; A tribute Stair Jumper; A tribute

meh

not as good as the original