AIM
x664x

One Chance One Chance

I made a cure

I let the rest of the world do nuts and kill each other, including my coworkers, and I let my wife die all alone as she committed suicide in our bathtub at home. I worked hours and days on end, the last few with my own daughter there in the lab with me. She had seen my dead co-workers laying about the building, yet in her innocence she sat there in the lab, smiling and playing with her ball.

It was that innocence that made me press on to find the cure, and now as I sit here on a park bench with my daughter beside me, cured of the virus that plagues the rest of the earth, I find my choices were worth every sacrifice I have had to made to get here.

Building Blaster 2 P-Pack Building Blaster 2 P-Pack

WTF

In all seriousness, this should have had the whistle blown for popups.

2DPlay responds:

Pls PM us with details

Dressup ~kat. Dressup ~kat.

ok...

not so great for a dress-up. drawing was good though, and i did find all the clickable body spots

katslave responds:

so... drawing was good, but not a good dress up? What can I do to help? Do you want more clothes? More of a variety of clothes? I'm open for suggestions. ~kat.

Anime Chick Game(nude) Anime Chick Game(nude)

meh

rather play SimGirl

Exmortis Exmortis

Chilling...

this game freaked me out, my entire boddy felt chilled, and my hairs were standing straight. i didn't figure out how to beat it, although i did find all the markings.